Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pottery Display - Symmetry

I've mentioned many times that my sister-in-law and I share a love of pottery.  We have a lot of fun shopping together and rearranging new pieces in her home.  So I thought I'd show you some of her fabulous collection.

Like me, she tends to favor white pottery like these gorgeous vases from West Elm.  However, she's been adding pops of black like this bowl we found this weekend.  She tends to prefer symmetry, while I prefer asymmetry.  Her office is a perfect study in symmetry.  And while her office is completely her, there's a little of my influence in there too which makes me very happy.

One of our favorite things to do is arrange pottery together!  I'm so glad I have someone to share the obsession with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin